How to order

Send me an e-mail (in english, french, german or romanian) with your order.
I will send you my answer with the whole payment amount, including the transport tax.
Payment only through Paypall.
My email address: gabiarmeanu@yahoo.com
The price is 7 euros/tuber.
The delivery : from March-April, to all countries in UE.
Order for min. 50 euros

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dahlia catalog-L-N

All pictures are from my garden

Dahlia Lipstick-Only one with these colors. Just beautiful. Nothing else compares with this.
Dahlia Lipstick
Dahlia Little Tiger- Nice combination red with white. Heavy bloomer.
Dahlia Little Tiger
Dahlia Maggie C. -The QUEEN. The show. The sun. I adore Maggie C. The Perfection. A must have.
Dahlia Maggie C.
Dahlia Maggie C.
Dahlia Manhattan Island- Big flower. Nice colour. A size
Dahlia Manhattan Island
Dahlia Mel's Orange Marmalade- Wonderful orange! Perfect form. Deeply laciniated. A must have.
Dahlia Mel's orange marmalade
Dahlia Merluza- Beautiful colours combination. Heavy bloomer. A must have. B size.
Dahlia Merluza
Dahlia Mish Mash- What a beauty! Deeply laciniated. A must have. B size. One of my favorites.
Dahlia Mish Mash
Dahlia Moonlight Sonata- Wonderful! I love it! Perfect form, beautiful colour! A must have
Dahlia Moonlight Sonata
Dahlia Myrtle's Folly- Crazy colours: mauve,rose, orange, yellow...very showy. A must have.
Dahlia Myrtle's Folly
Dahlia Nenekazi- another fantastic dahlia. Beautiful flower! Heavy bloomer. A must have.
Dahlia Nenekazi





1 comment: