How to order

Send me an e-mail (in english, french, german or romanian) with your order.
I will send you my answer with the whole payment amount, including the transport tax.
Payment only through Paypall.
My email address: gabiarmeanu@yahoo.com
The price is 7 euros/tuber.
The delivery : from March-April, to all countries in UE.
Order for min. 50 euros

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dahlia catalog-T-Y

All pictures are from my garden

Dahlia Yellow Sensation- what a spectacle! This dahlia glows in the dark. I love it. A must have.
Dahlia Yellow Sensation
Dahlia Wynn's Radiant Star-nice pink. B size
Dahlia Wyn's Radiant Star
Dahlia Wynn's Pinking of You- Delightful colour. Heavy bloomer. B size
Dahlia Wyn's Pinking of You
Dahlia Vista Pet- Unique form. Most original dahlia flower. I adore it.
Dahlia Vista Pet
Dahlia Veritable- Older but golder. Beautiful colour and form. Heavy bloomer. B size.
Dahlia Veritable
Dahlia Veracruz- 50 cm. tall, early bloomer. Nice colour.
Dahlia Veracruz
Dahlia Vassio Meggos- What a spectacle! Perfect flower. I love it! A must have
Dahlia Vassio Meggos
Dahlia Vancouver- Big flower. Beautiful colour. B size
Dahlia Vancouver
Dahlia Umpqua Magic- Strange name, but it has magic colours. Wonderful! B size
Dahlia Umpqua Magic
Dahlia Uchuu- from Japan. One of my favorites. Heavy bloomer. No fading red. A must have.
Dahlia Uchuu
Dahlia Tyler James- Vivid colours. Beautiful. A size
Dahlia Tyler James
Dahlia Tricolor- What a perfection! Warms and glows! Heavy bloomer. A must have
Dahlia Tricolor


1 comment: