How to order

Send me an e-mail (in english, french, german or romanian) with your order.
I will send you my answer with the whole payment amount, including the transport tax.
Payment only through Paypall.
My email address: gabiarmeanu@yahoo.com
The price is 7 euros/tuber.
The delivery : from March-April, to all countries in UE.
Order for min. 50 euros

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dahlia catalog-O-S

Dahlia Olga- beautiful IC flower. Heavy bloomer-B size
Dahlia Olga
Dahlia Otto's thrill- early A size bloomer.
Dahlia Otto's thrill
Dahlia Peche mignon- what a beauty! One of my favourites. Heavy bloomer BB size.
Dahlia Peche mignon
Dahlia Peche mignon-2
Dahlia Red pigmy-no fading red. Mass flowers. Heavy bloomer. BB size
Dahlia Red pigmy
Dahlia Samoje Daragoje- unusual form. Beautiful flowers. A must have
Dahlia Samoje Daragoje
Dahlia Samoje Daragoje-2
Dahlia Sarah Mae- perfect IC form. Heavy early bloomer- B size. One of my favourites.
Dahlia Sarah Mae
Dahlia Sarah Mae-2
Dahlia Show'N'Tell- beautiful red&yellow combination. LC form-B size- A must have
Dahlia Show'N'Tell
Dahlia Sierra Glow- A size. The favourite of my wife. Maybe the best ID dahlia.
Dahlia Sierra Glow
Dahlia Sierra Glow 2
Dahlia Sumatra- warm and nice colour. B size flower.
Dahlia Sumatra

No comments:

Post a Comment